Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy birthday to me!

My twenty-second birthday is coming to an end and so far I have to say it wasn't too bad. I still have more celebrating to do tomorrow! I spent most of Monday baking pumpkin cookies and apple muffins to bring to the pumpkin carving party at work (I ended up doing Oogie Boogie on my pumpkin). Afterwards, I came home to find a vase of lovely roses, some cheesecake, and a beautiful necklace on the table waiting for me. I do have an amazing boyfriend. Then I made some chicken parmesan for dinner for the first time, which was pretty tasty. Today, I spent most my morning home alone doing some dishes, laying around, working on school stuff, and talking on the phone. After Omar came home from work, I had him take us to the Mexican restaurant we frequent, Arandas, for lunch. I then had to go to work. Work wasn't too great, it was kind of slow and I didn't make a whole lot. Luckily, someone wanted to stay and close, so I got to come home early! Right now, I'm writing this as I wait for Omar to come home! If he's up for it, I'll probably see if he wants to watch an episode of our current show before bed. After school tomorrow Omar and I are going to celebrate my birthday a little more. I will probably have him take me to Olive Garden (I love their Seafood Alfredo) and I'm not sure what else. Honestly though, I just love spending time with him, even just laying on the couch watching a movie with him makes me happy. It's crazy how much of an affect someone's presence can have on you. I do like this extended birthday thing. I guess this will be my last birthday before I'm a parent, so why not make it last a little longer? It's not so much the presents I care for on my birthday, I just like being treated like a princess! Really, what girl doesn't though? I do know that soon I will have to renounce my crown and pass the torch onto my precious daughter. Omar also should have one more birthday left before becoming a parent (December 9th). I want to make it extra special, but I'm unsure what to do. I'm hoping a good idea will come to me before then. Considering his birthday is on a Friday, a day which we both will probably be working, he will also probably get to enjoy an extended birthday. His birthday will also probably be my last day at work before I take my leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment