Friday, September 2, 2011

Six months

Some of my baby shower gifts
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, everything is going good. By baby is moving around like a little acrobat. I have one more monthly appointment left until I start going every two weeks. Time is going so quickly, before I know it I'll have my baby to hold. Tomorrow, I will be six months along. My baby bump is still growing, but still isn't completely obvious. I had a good time in Florida and Ohio. My baby shower was a lot of fun, and we got lots of baby stuff. For the most part, we have all the expensive items, we just need some or the basic essentials. We set the crib up and I really want to put the bedding in, but I know it's best to wait for that. I want it to be nice and clean for when my baby is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment