 |
| Hats! |
Now, I am officially thirty-nine weeks pregnant and it's been about a week since I stopped working. I have already made a few baby hats, finished two of my sewing projects, and watched far too much Family Guy. I sewed a cover for the car seat and also a ring sling. My next project is a nursing cover, which I just bought fabric for today! I've been having fun crocheting hats, I just hope they fit! With my due date in the near future, I go to bed every night hoping to wake up and have my water break or have contractions. My last appointment, I hadn't dilated much more, but my cervix is thinning out. Unfortunately, this only means that I'll have the baby eventually, it's not a indication of how soon though. My next appointment is on Monday. I'll get to see if I've progressed any more, and possibly schedule a date to be induced if I go past my due date. It's starting to get even more difficult to move around, and I'm starting to get impatient. I was looking up natural ways to induce labor. None are for sure, some are pretty odd, but some aren't bad. I'm not going to go to any extremes to induce labor, like drinking castor oil, but things like walking and eating certain foods don't sound to bad. I've been trying to go to the gym and walk this baby out of me! I also read that some people believe eggplant parmesan can induce labor. Now, I've kind of been craving it, so I think it might be dinner on Tuesday! One thing is certain that in less than two weeks, I will have a baby. It's still pretty unbelievable and I'm still not sure what to expect. I can tell Omar is getting excited, he doesn't say anything, but he's been touching my belly more often and talking to the baby more.


No comments:
Post a Comment