Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy birhday to Omar!

Swing and bouncer ready to go!
School is finished, I'm just waiting for my grades. There is a good chance I will be getting A's in both my classes, but I can't be sure until I see it! Last night, I started to pick out my classes for the Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 semesters, I know it's a little far in advance, but it's better to be prepared! Unfortunately, most my classic are more major specific, so they don't have many option available. Luckily, the times only overlap slightly with Omar's work schedule, so the baby may have to have a baby sitter for a little. Is it bad to be thinking this far in advance already? I set up her swing the other night, I won't be getting batteries until Monday though. It will nice when she is finally here and able to enjoy it! I also installed the car seat base in my car yesterday, it makes the front passenger seat is a little less comfortable, but it's manageable. Lately, I've been having cravings for orange juice and I've been eating a lot of tomatoes. Not together, of course. Cravings for oranges and orange juice has been a craving on and off during my pregnancy. I remember reading that cravings for oranges was a sign of a girl, which might be true, I was having orange cravings before I found out my baby is a girl.

Tomorrow, I will be thirty-eight weeks pregnant! I'm starting to get very impatient! It's so crazy that she can come basically anytime now, I really hope it's soon. I keep expecting my water to break any minute. Last night, I was looking up natural ways to induce labor. I don't plan on trying anything extreme, but things like walking and eating pineapple don't sound too bad. It's hard to believe that she could have already here been here by now. I could already have been being woken all through the night, during feedings and diaper changes, not just to pee. I could already be holding my baby, giving here kisses, cuddling with her.

Today is her daddy's birthday. Unfortunately, he is working this morning at IHOP and tonight at Chili's. I made his cake last night, which turned out okay. I might make cookies or something sweet for work tonight. I will probably make him some lunch between shifts as well. He has been making great use of his slippers, I'm glad I got them for him. He also has used his blender bottle a couple times. Tomorrow is Omar's dad's birthday. We're going to his parent's to celebrate. I'm in charge of buying the cake!

Part of me is hoping that she'll decide to come celebrate and make her appearance today or tomorrow. I don't know a better gift I could give. I'm so excited to be carrying his child. He really is a great person and he deserves it. He is very quiet and doesn't share his emotions much, but I know he cares for me a great deal, and he is going to be a great daddy. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment