Friday, December 30, 2011

Week one



So far, things have been going great. Syla is a great baby. She spends a lot of her time sleeping, but seems to spend a little more time awake each day. We are still trying to work out a feeding schedule. She doesn't seem to eat as often, or for as long as they say she should. I am not too worried though, considering she's already back to her birth weight. She also seems to be a pretty quiet baby. She really only cries sometimes when she's having trouble feeding or when I put her to bed without putting her to sleep first. When I wake up to do her night feeding, sometimes I can hear her smacking her lips together, waiting for me to wake up. We went on our first walk today, it was really nice out! Syla slept the entire time, but it was nice being outside with her. Omar was finally off work on Wednesday and Thursday, so we got to spend some time together. He is trying to quit smoking currently, so he wasn't in the best mood. I hope he can do it, it'll be best for all of us. I know he can, I just don't know if he's motivated enough to tough it out. I keep forgetting to eat, and then I start feeling like poop! That is probably why this blog post is unorganized and rather random!

No comments:

Post a Comment